sabato 4 ottobre 2014

Romics day 2-3

Hello everyone! I realize that it's been too long, I apologize but I had a lot to do these days <.<

Yesterday and today I went to Romics! Is the first time in eight years that I don't go on Thursday, it seems strange... XD but let's move on to the serious conversations.

The 1 first day for me was Friday, October 3; since the first two days there is a lot of people and having no other cosplay ready, I decided to go in Lolita. I focused all day to make purchases XD This was my outfit: 

Head&Dress: Alice&The Pirates & Moi-meme-moitié & GraveyardRose Shattered Memories
Shirt: Zara
Bag: Moi-meme-moitié 
Shoes: Pas De Rouge 
Accessories: GraveyardRose Shattered Memories & Alchemy Gothic
Wig: Gothic&Lolita Wigs



When I arrived, I immediately started to make purchases before things would end, in fact today some of the things that I bought were gone already. 
I found Peach's Pocky that are delicious... and thank goodness I had promised "nothing to eat!" And of course I ate Takoyaki. (For who didn't know... years ago I had a Takoyaki shop in Rome, -the original handmade on the plate by myself- the first in Italy!) It was great, they were yummy. (little tear)
Peach Pocky!!!! 
Takoyaki, Green Tea and Dorayaki!
I took pictures on the Throne of Game Of Thrones as a true queen u___u 
Among the purchases I've also got two shirts of my house Slytherin (For those who have Pottermore add me! (SnidgetFantasma28591)



The second day was today! and I wore my Hizaki Masquerade cosplay <3 for who didn't know I sewed by myself! 
I was with my friend Silvia and we went around the Romics. I got to take a picture from Cosmoviex green background and made ​​to overlap on a picture of Versailles is the result! 


Too bad it is not the whole picture but I love it! Anyway here is a picture of the whole costume, do you like? I know I can improve, I'm still a beginner but to be one of the first I quite satisfied! (even if they are already 8 years that I attend the Romics... how time flies!) 


I remember when I was only ever Mana, with Gothic Lolita outfits and later live version... that nostalgia. Anyway I'll just make Mana very soon! With a costume even more beautiful. Now I'm going because tomorrow is the last day and I will write here when I get back! :-*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento