venerdì 11 ottobre 2013

I don't know how to start... but I'll start the same

For the presentations I guess that's already written enough. I started many blogs, but maybe for a bit of laziness I have always left them...
Today I feel a little strange, don't know why. Or maybe yes, I know why...


I am an Artist. And like all the Artists I am constantly unfulfilled.
I just published my first book, I have 3 more to fix... I was satisfied in the first week. And then again the sense of emptiness.
The funny thing is that I don't even want to be a writer...!! I love to write, but I want to play. In the Cinema.

What a strange thing is life. I would say adolescence, but I'm 23 years old, I have already passed this stage xD. 
I have many dreams and desires that I know I can achieve because I believe it but... What should I do to find that sense of peace and turn off the feeling of dissatisfaction?

I think the answer is only inside me.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento