martedì 22 ottobre 2013

Sometimes good chances terrify me.

As the title I would like to talk about this;
After spending last winter with big problems and diseases, I committed myself to create a magnificent present, and so it is. I'm so happy to be afraid.
Usually I think differently from all the other people. Want is power, we can create our own reality and how we want to manipulate it. We can have anything we want. 

And I'm having everything I want, and I've always wanted. Right now.
I am so happy and grateful for this, but also very scared. 
My unconscious ask me... are you ready to deal with these changes? OF COURSE I AM! 
..maybe I should stop thinking and let me go automatically to positive emotions. 
After all .. I'm also writing a book about this. 

By the way soon be released the new version of "SI, SONO UNA GOTHIC LOLITA!" ;-) thanks to all my supporters! 

Meanwhile I will try to take the opportunities that happen to me without fear. Always believe, and things will come.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento