martedì 5 agosto 2014

Some Small News

I'm so happy, after almost two years I came back to riding school, to my horse!
Then I did several auditions this period (movies, fiction and I.C. acting school), we will see how it goes (good... surely good, positive thoughts, first of all!)

I'm also deciding which dress to buy to crown it all, which should I choose? They are both from Baby, The Stars Shine Bright (and Alice and The Pirates) 


The first is Funeral Procession Of Rose - Aria Blooming In The Twilight Jumper Skirt

 the second is a JSK done in collaboration with the Disney theme Maleficent

I would buy both dresses, I like them a lot but if I couldn't? Which one should I choose? Keep in mind that I wear Lolita everyday xD

Let me know! Thank you <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento