domenica 14 dicembre 2014

December

Absent again. I was expecting that the next post concerned the Christmas meeting, but sickbay for an unexpected event (which I didn't want to talk, I'm sorry) I didn't participate. Will be for the next time.

These days I have been in Tagliacozzo, and I went out with my friends. I haven't photographed the outfits... just once, and then I place one of the last.


International Lolita Day on December 6

Finally after months and months of waiting Krad Lanrete - Ecailles de Lune it's come, and I put it more than once... I can't wait to wear the Haenuli's Stained Glass!

I don't know if I had already written that I started Tailoring Theatre's school... well, whatever proceeds. And well! I recovered the work and I'm going ahead with the first dress. I will update you soon.
For my self-Christmas gift I bought the new Anne Rice's Book Prince Lestat who I was expecting a long, as soon as I finish reading the autobiography of Dario Argento, I will read it!



Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento